- Where and how should the billing electric meters be installed?
- How is the amount of the connection fee determined for the connection of customers to the energy supply network of existing or future construction facilities?
- In what cases and by whom can be stopped the supply of electricity to the consumer?
- At whose expense is the repair or replacement carried out, if the billing electric meter is damaged or the connection scheme is broken, because of the fault of the consumer, including the household subscriber?
- Which tariffs are available for electricity for the population?
- Which tariffs are available for natural gas for the population?
- How to install the billing meters outside the apartment
- Who is responsible if the meter is damaged due to the household subscriber’s fault?
- In what cases is the consumer not responsible for the damage caused to the power supply enterprise?
- What is the notification?
- How to make a recalculation for interference in the electricity meter?
- Is the state fee required for permits issued by the Ministry of Energy?
- Can the commandant of the building stop the electricity supply of the apartment due to the debt for current expenses (elevator fee, repair fee, etc.)?
- What is the terms of references?
- By whom gas meter should be repaired when it is damaged?
- By what normative legal acts are the provision of terms of references to consumers (population, non-population, including business entities) regulated?
- Should household subscribers pay for meters?
- What is the power supply enterprise?
- What is the power grid?
- What is the State Electric Power Enterprise?
- Who is the subscriber (main consumer)?
- Who is the electricity consumer?
- Who is a sub-subscriber?
- Who is a household subscriber (population)?
In what cases and by whom can be stopped the supply of electricity to the consumer?
The supply of electricity to the consumer may be suspended by the energy supply enterprise in the following cases:
If there is a corresponding written request of a consumer (indicating the reason and duration of the suspension of electricity supply);
if the bill of electricity given to the consumer by the energy supply enterprise determined by the meterer is not paid in a full within a month after it is presented (sent) to the consumer by the energy supply enterprise;
when repair-preventive and emergency work is done, including when fire or gas leakage is prevented;
if the relevant contract is not concluded with the energy supply enterprise;
by court’s decision;
when a special operation against religious extremism is carried out, based on the instructions of the body conducting a special operation against religious extremism in the area of that operation.